Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ivory Inspiration




I love this bedroom.  This is my latest inspiration for my den drapes-- a bit softer and more traditional than the ones I mocked up here, don't you think?  Even if I decide to leave off the cornice, I think ivory silk with double trim is the way to go.

Here is the trim I found to tie in my couch and chair -- only $6 / yd at Mill Outlet! I'll double it up to make it a little thicker (it's about one inch wide).

I don't usually talk much about my day job on my blog -- but I was very touched by the 9/11 tribute spots tonight.  In my opinion they were beautiful and well done.  Tricky to make sure they come across as genuine and not capitalizing on the tragedy, but they nailed it (State Farm, Verizon and Budweiser).  I can't believe it's been 10 years since that terrible, terrible day.  Thinking of eveyone who lost family and friends.  So blessed we live in this wonderful country.


XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment