1. A man who isn't afraid to love on his dog WHILE cleaning his own shirt.
I'm not going to lie -- I don't do Josh's laundry...ever. I'm 21st century, not 1950s. :)
And I may have just put this picture on here because I love them both so darn much.
2. Cream painted brick home with taupe shutters.
Look at the transformation
Look how amazing this ranch is with a little paint and love.
Both homes found here
3. Mirrored furniture. I have been eyeing pieces on Horchow for the last two years. Here are a few of my faves.
4. Knockout roses. I want to line our front fence with these low maintenance beauties.
5. Palmetto Cheese - best. pimento. cheese. ever. (Costco sells it for $3.99 -- $2 less than HT). We can't get enough of it with reduced fat Triscuits.
6. Quatrefoil decorative items.
I love this lamp from Horchow and need a few for the den.
Quatrefoil mirrors are big as well
7. Grasscloth wallpaper. I'm trying to decide where in my house I want to start slapping a little wallpaper up. I may start with the back of our den bookcase / tv stand.
via Country Living
8. Gallery walls. I have been collecting some old family photos from both sides of our families. I think it creates a great conversation piece and is a good reminder of your roots!
Both of these are by Suzanne Kasler -- the woman can do no wrong in my opinion
9. Skirted tables -- I have on beside my guest bed that is still in need of a skirt. A lot of recent magazines have been showcasing them.
via Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles
via Suzanne Kasler
10. Lighting great smelling candles in the evening.
I picked up this Capri Blue Mercury glass jar candle from Anthropologie a month or so ago and the smell is AMAZING. I'm also a fan of Paddywax (thanks to Ellen!!).
Hope everyone had a safe and fun Labor Day! I was a sweet wife and hit the links with Josh.