Tuesday, January 17, 2012

iPhone Recap MLK Weekend at Nags Head

The Beans came and set up fresh hydrangeas.  Can't beat them.  They also have a collection of art around the house that would make anyone envious (top is one of John Silver's).

Rach, La & I in Manteo

Todd, Josh & Bean in Manteo

In Manteo we browsed the John Silver gallery and I fell in love with Jaquelin Perry's art.  I love her brush stroke style and how her color palettes are so HAPPY.  These are a few of my favorites:

We had a delicious feast prepared by Bean and La at home that evening.
Then we celebrated (a little early!) Julia's bday.

Then it was off to sing karaoke.  I cannot believe I convinced Josh to do a duet (Johnny Cash's Walk the Line) with Bean.


Sunday we bundled up and headed to Jockey's Ridge.  The lighting was beautiful on the dunes.
The boys on the hike up.
Chilly girls at the top.

Nothing beats a fun, relaxing long weekend with some of your best friends. 

Thank you La & Bean for being such wonderful hosts!

Happy birthday, Grayson!! Love you!!

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment