Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Trip Recap - Best of Austria

The second stop on our European trip was Austria.  We rented a car from Munich and explored Hitler's Nest, countryside, Salzburg, Hallstatt and Innsbruck.

















I've pretty much been living out of a suitcase the past two months (8 straight weekends out of town in a row is a bit much).  This past weekend I headed to Virginia for Julia's bachelorette weekend.  We had the best time!!  It was so nice to see some of my best friends in the world and make some new friends.  Rach- send me some pics to put up.

I was in Columbus, OH yesterday and today for work and head to Nashville tomorrow a.m.  One of our client's has a large partnership with CMT so we get to go to the awards show and pre and post parties.  I'm hoping to rub elbows with some of country's finest!!


XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment