Monday, May 30, 2011

Craig's List Find & Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!

I'm sorry I've been so slack this month -- after returning from our trip work has been insane and I haven't had the energy to look at a computer in the evenings.

I made my first Craig's List purchase today and I'm absolutely thrilled -- only $50 for a bench to put at the foot of the bed in the guest room (a work in progress).


I'm going to recover it in this fabric -- leftover from Euro shams I had made for the bed.



I'm considering this headboard too (also Craig's list)...what do you think?  I'd obviously need to change the fabric, but it's a steal too.

 
We headed down to Atlantic Beach on Friday to spend Memorial Day with the Otto family.  The weather was wonderful and we had a great time. 




I'll post more from Europe and my trip to Charleston later this week.

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment