Sunday, August 21, 2011

Solo Sunday Night

I am now the very proud owner of not one, but TWO coffee tables.  These were a steal (less than the one at Pier 1 and no retouching needed) from The Fort in Raleigh.  I still need to figure out how I want to style them, but tonight I grabbed a few items from other spots to start.



I brought back some paints from my dad's collection to try and get back into doing some artwork.  My current project is looking a little too juvenile, but I'll keep working on it.

This was a duo of paintings that I admired at National Art & Interiors (now out of biz...) -- I used the one on the left as my inspiration.


In it's current state....


I don't completely hate it, but I certainly am not loving it either...if it was framed maybe it could look a little better?  I need something cheap & cheerful for the kitchen.  I am at least liking the colors. :)


  I have to keep myself awake another hour before it's time to pick up Josh from the airport!

XO,
Whit

PS- Waiting on Caroline to send me some of her pics from the wedding weekend and then I'll post!!  It was another perfect wedding weekend -- just wish Josh had been with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment