Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend recap

Little photo montage for you this Monday.

Saturday morning started off very happy -- scored a scalloped console (50% off) that I can use as a changing table / bookcase & 8 pink glasses ($4) at Furbish's Fall Flea.  Lots of good finds, but the intensity was high with a line of ladies (and a few gents) around the building so I felt like I needed to be on my picking A-game.  Luckily, Liz and I got there early and were about #3 into the tent.  Success!

Saturday night we headed to an engagement party for our fave couple - Kathryn & Chris, but I was slightly in a funk after trying on a million outfits and didn't take any pictures.  :(  Not a huge bump yet, but feeling frumpy and in a weird in-between stage.

Sunday was a productive day of starting Josh's "English garden" by planting 22 tiny boxwoods and doing lots of spray painting.  Olivia mainly went around the yard eating lots of dirt...

A little bump photo from last week -- can't believe I'm in my 20th week now!

Have a great week!

XO,
Whit

1 comment:

  1. Love the console and pink glasses you found! And the "English garden" idea is great! Love the boxwood plants! xoxo, Lindsay

    ReplyDelete