Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Otto Bean Nursery Board

First of all, shout out to LayBabyLay for giving me lots of ideas for nursery sources-- expected and unexpected.  This board is all my own, but nice to know of new places to browse on the world wide web.

I know things will continue to change, but the general direction I'm going with the nursery is something like this:



Bedding, changing pad and lots of other details to come!

To the mamas out there - any advice?  Things you highly recommend?  Things to skip?  

Sources:
1 Serena & Lily - Round Belly Baskets (own these)
2 Well Appointed House - Clayton Greek Key Lamp (in reality, I'll probably find something more affordable)
3 Wisteria - White Faux Bois Mirror
4 RH Baby - Bellina Dresser (my Furbish Flea find is replacing this piece)
5 Land of Nod - Jenny Lind Bookcase (now with my changing table doubling as shelvig, I may nix this)
6 Lulu & Georgia - Sulta Rug by Alix Soubiran
7 Lulu & Georgia - Teluca Pouf
8 Serena & Lily - Ashbury Glider (still in the research phase for gliders, but know I want something neutral and stain resistant!)
9 Etsy - Monogrammed Pillow
10 Serena & Lily - Ellie Side Table (I spray painted an elephant planter I already had for the same look)
11 Little Art Gallery Bob Ransley giraffe - my dad is working on a large giraffe painting for me to hang over the crib
12 Amazon - DaVinci Jenny Lind Crib (you literally can't beat the price and the reviews are excellent)
13 blabla - Wooly the Sheep

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment