Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jumping on emerald green wagon

I have been working today on painting my desk a green somewhere in the emerald / kelly family.  It is quite green and it has me a little shocked and unsure if I like it.  I don't want my entire house neutral or pastel though -- a few pops of bold color are fun.  Coat 2 will start tomorrow (oil paint needs 24 hours between coats) and I'll unveil pics as soon as I'm finished.

Inspirational photos:
love the dresser, matching lamps and the mirror!
Via Pinterest

mixing greens - green chest, green velvet chair
Via Pinterest

Via Houzz

Via Safavieh

Maybe something like this?

Have you incorporated any emerald green into your home recently?

XO,
Whit

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much. I agree with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Good website.
    https://www.lcrenovation.co.uk/house-extension-in-elephant/
    House Renovations in Elephant

    ReplyDelete