Thursday, January 10, 2013

Love is all around - Mr. & Mrs. Taylor and future Mr. & Mrs.

We attended the lovely wedding of our friends April & Jack Taylor on NYE in Raleigh.  So much fun and one of our very favorite couples.  Stunning bride and a great evening!

Josh, Whit, Reilly, Julia, Alex (aka Bean) & La


I didn't do a very good job taking pictures since I only had my iPhone, so I stole a few from friends (with credit given below the pic!) -- hopefully they won't mind.
Photographer - Barbara Newcomb

The reception was held at the bride and groom's house in Historic Oakwood.
Photographer - yours truly - not a good pic!

I loved the gold foil oak trees on their custom cocktail napkins, the heavy glass old fashion high ball glasses and the black and white lines on the cocktail tables.
Photographer - me again

Photographer - Meagan Jennette

Alfred and Oscar, their beloved dogs, were represented on the cake
Photographer - Janna Neisler

Photographer - Parker Honeycutt

grainy photo taken by me

Photographer - Hillary Crittendon

Photographer - Katie Bruce (L) and Meagan Jennette (R)

pic I snagged

Meagan Jennette's photos

How special and unique to cut your wedding cake in your gorgeous dining room.  That chandelier!  That wallpaper!

Josh with the groom

The next bride and groom

Lucky couple off to Bora Bora

Two of my dearest friends and bridesmaids got engaged over the holidays.  I wish them both a lifetime of happiness.

Grayson & Matt - engaged Christmas Eve
Josh and I with them at Ellen & Scott's wedding in July '11

Kathryn & Chris - engaged Dec 30
These two lovebirds met at our wedding - she was a bridesmaid and he was a groomsman.

So happy for all my friends and the festivities we get to participate in!

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment