Sunday, July 8, 2012

iPhone Photo Diary

Since I have been a slack blogger, I decided to take a moment to download my iPhone pics to reflect back on what we've been up to.


I marinated two boneless chicken breasts just like described for the shrimp tacos here and then heated up soft tacos and melted the cheese on the stove -- everything else just like shrimp taco recipe.  So good!
He got the recipe while he was in Spain -- quite authentic if anyone is interested in the recipe!
I missed the first course -- various empanadas.
I'm slightly paranoid it looks yellow instead of the intended cream...oh well!
Thanks to Bailey for letting me know about the cute pink H&M dresses currently in stores.

XO,
Whit

1 comment:

  1. Obviously catching up on blog posts today, love these H&M dresses!

    ReplyDelete