Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Buter's Pantry Inspiration Board

I can hardly believe everything is winding down and we will be in the house in less than a month (fingers crossed for August 3)!  It really has flown by and it has been really fun for Josh and I to work on together.
In our butler's pantry I opted for gray walls (Benjamin Moore's Stonington Gray), gray cabinets (lacquer matched to Benjamin Moore's Timber Wolf) and white & gray carerra marble countertops.  Besides the hammered silver sink and bar faucet, all other metal will be brass.

Chandelier - vintage; found in Jean's basement
Pulls and knobs - Anthro
Gold hexagon chicken wire to go in cabinets instead of glass - found here

XO,
Whit

2 comments:

  1. love the wire!! what a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to look so chic and modern, totally love this inspiration board... makes me want to jazz up my own kitchen!
    xx

    If you have a free moment I'd love if you checked out my new outfit post: Walking Bold


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete