Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wardrobe needs some love

For those of you that have been following, you know I spent my Feb. allowance in January.  I am ready for it to be March so I can treat myself to a LITTLE something. :)

I am typically more of a decorista than fashionista, but with the new j-o-b, I think I should focus March money on making myself presentable.  I need a few more biz casual items in my wardrobe.  I've been eyeing some blouses that could take me from day to night.  (Check out some of the steals -- Old Navy channeling Anthropologie, I like!)

Then some of these spring-like days got me thinking of some other items for spring/summer and Hawaii...

And last, but not least, 2 accessories I'd love for spring.

Anything you are dying for as the weather gets warmer?

XO,
Whit




No comments:

Post a Comment