Monday, November 7, 2011

Worth crying on a plane

I might be one of the last people in America, but I finished this book today on a plane en route to Columbus for work.  I'd been meaning to read it for months, but figured the storyline was another Marley & Me or A Dog's Purpose, both of those are sweet stories, but for me neither hold a candle to this completely delightful and inspirational novel.

 I cried to the point my pillow was wet the last few nights.  Then today I braved it and decided to finish it on the plane -- the lady beside me told me I was crazy for reading that book while traveling.  She too had read and become completely entranced and emotionally attached to this wonderful book.  If you don't want to cry in public, stick to reading it at home...but no matter what...please read it.

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment