I've been thinking about living rooms a lot lately...here are some I've collected on my laptop over the last few years.
1. via Ryland Woodard's blog -- this is my absolute favorite -- love the neutrals with the bright pops of color, the crystal chandelier, the cornices -- LOVE IT ALL.
2. Atlanta Homes Magazine
3. Atlanta Homes Magazine -- I'm a sucker for the French chairs and mirrored coffee table.
4.Betty Lou Phillips -- Isn't it cozy when a pair of couches flank a fireplace?
5. Bunny Williams' living room -- the pair of chairs with individual ottomans look cozy too!
6. Traditional Home -- love the french chairs and settee
7. Domino Magazine -- bolder color
8. Jan Showers -- the soft monochromatic palette seems soothing
9. Jan Showers -- still adoring zebra rugs
10. Jan Showers
11. Jan Showers
12. Jan Showers
13. Jeffery Bilhuber
14. Jennifer Lopez's living room in Veranda
15. Kelly Wearstler yellow living room
16. Kelly Wearstler - love the alabaster lamps, velvet couch and chairs
17. Suzanne Kasler - one of my all time fave designers
18. Suzanne Kasler -- I keep gravitating to feminine and airy living rooms
Which would you choose? I'm sticking with #1.