Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Downtown treasures (100th post)


Bailey and I went to the new Furbish on Saturday and it is amazing.  The space is awesome.  I left with some earrings, a frame and lots of ideas!  If you are in Raleigh go check it out...if not, lucky for you Jamie (the owner) has a blog and online store.

Studio123, located in Seaboard Station, has become another one of my favorite places to find home furnishings and accessories.  Like Furbish, it's only a few minutes from our house.  My mother-in-law spotted this table over there this week.  It was really reasonable and I like adding a non-mahogany piece to my den.
Where are your favorite places to find reasonable goodies?

XO,
Whit

PS- Can't believe this is my 100th blog post.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment