Sunday, September 9, 2012

Look for Less: Leopard Flats

Leopard seems to be EVERYWHERE this fall.  I've found some shoes I absolutely love, but these days (and really this isn't new), I prioritize home over clothes, so I can't justify paying lots of money for fun shoes like these:  

Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Then I went on a mission looking for baskets for our back entry cubby holes (failure) and found these:

...and did I mention I love the touch of neon pink?! I won't lie -- I started walking like a geisha with bound feet due to some rubbing on the back of my heels, but I convinced myself that was going to happen with any ballet flats after a summer full of flip flops & other backless sandals.  I do think they will break in nicely and plan to enjoy them with jeans and a simple white or black top.

(I can't find them online, but just got them in the store within the last week or so...)

Hope you had a great weekend.

XO,
Whit

1 comment: