Monday, May 7, 2012

Kitchen Inspiration

We have lots of decisions to make (and they must all be in budget!), so I've been doing lots and lots and lots of research and making little inspiration boards to try and keep myself straight.


Here is what I'm thinking for the kitchen.  I want mostly white (cabinets and tile) with accents of black (granite counter tops) and blue (blue and white transferware).


The light is called Serena by Currey & Co.  If you are in Raleigh I recommend ordering any Currey & Co. from Greenfront Interiors.  They give GREAT discounts on all Currey & Co. lighting.  I'm hoping for it for my bday gift. :)

What do you think of these chiavari bar stools for $66 each??

Pictures from Louise & Cullen's beautiful wedding weekend to come later this week.  No surprise that she was one of the most STUNNING brides I've ever laid eyes on!!

XO,
Whit

3 comments:

  1. Wow your home is going to look gorgeous! I absolutely love the clean white look with black accents, it's going to look amazing!
    xx

    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is beautiful!!very chic kitchen:)
    kiss from prague
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that first kitchen!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete