Sunday, December 4, 2011

DIY Christmas Cards

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is receiving cards (pictures included, please) in the mail!

I started looking online a few months ago for our card and was once again shocked by how expensive custom Christmas cards can cost.  So I started creating some of my own designs:

Option #1:
and the back...

Option #2:
and the back...

Truth be told - I ended up ordering some from Tiny Prints (20% off and Free Shipping lured me in), but it was fun to think of a few designs.  The issue ended up being that it was going to cost me as much to print these at Kinkos and I'm not sure the quality would have been as good as Minted or TinyPrints.  I'm going to test and think about creating my own next year.

My ordered cards should be arriving to my house later this week and then at your house next week.

XO,
Whit

1 comment:

  1. Your DIY cards turned out beautiful! Major kudos for not giving in as quickly as we did!

    xoxo,
    mk & Gwyneth

    ReplyDelete