Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Mantel

One of the few things I would change about our current house is the fact that we have no fireplace.  We have a chimney poking out of the roof, but unfortunately a few owners back the fireplace was covered up and no one is sure why.  We don't want to take the risk to uncover it ($$$$$), only to find out there is no way to make it functional., so I'll just have to dream about a warm fireplace until we move on...

Each year at Christmas I am sad we don't have a mantel to hang our stockings on and decorate.

I'll just have to live through some of these beauties:
via Traditional Home see all 50 here
Traditional Home Christmas, Traditional Christmas mantels, gorgeous mantels, decorated mantels















I love all the natural element incorporated -- although the fabulous settings help too!

Here is my P-I-T-I-F-U-L "mantel"

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment