Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Going to the chapel!

I had insomnia last night --  I think it's because I'm so excited.  I felt like a five-year-old on Christmas Eve. 

Julia and Reilly are getting married in a few days and it will be a fun reunion weekend in Chapel Hill...and to top that off Louise and Cullen (FINALLY!) got engaged.  I cannot wait to see my sweet best friends.  I haven't looked this forward to something in a very long time.


Couple #1: Julia and Reilly (soon to be "The Monroes")

At a "famous duos" cocktail in college -- can you tell what they are?

Couple #2: Louise and Cullen

The picture below is right after Cullen pinched Louise's neck with the ice tongs!  Never a dull moment with either of these couples.  I love them both dearly.

I've already laid out all my outfits and accessories for the weekend. I told you I'm excited!!!
Josh said the dress on the far left was "so ugly and looks like it's from Africa" -- I tried it on and he softened a bit.  Who cares though-- I'm wearing it to the bridesmaid's luncheon and doesn't he know girls dress for other girls?  That nut!

Off to Columbus for work tomorrow then only one more day of work to get through!!

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment