Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Barbara + Lake

This weekend we enjoyed festivities for Barbara and Lake's wedding!  I didn't take my camera to the Friday night party, but have some beautiful pictures from Saturday.  The reception was at the Umstead and it was so gorgeous with some of the most delicious food.

With Rach and Caroline at the reception

The hubs and I

Beautiful flowers by Kelly Odom


The cake was so yummy!

Newlyweds cutting the cake


Ottos with the stunning bride!!!

Girls outside

Barbs changed into her mom's wedding dress (that she had remade) -- I LOVED THIS IDEA!!!  How adorable is the dress?  I wish I'd thought of it with my mom's dress -- although my sisters might not have liked that!

KAs serenading Mrs. Newcomb

Myers & April




The couple leaving -- good views of the front and back of the darling dress!


Another fun weekend celebrating a happy couple.  Two more weeks until Ellen and Scott's in Blowing Rock!!  Cannot wait!!!

XO,
Whit

1 comment:

  1. Hey Whitney! I tried to leave you a comment the other day but I do not know if it went though. I love your adorable blog. Tell Josh he does not know what he is talking about.

    What a beautiful wedding! I love her reception dress.

    ReplyDelete