Monday, March 14, 2011

My first post

(Top of the Hill, day of engagement, May 18, 2008)
As corny as this will sound, in Jan. 2007 I started dating my best friend and love of my life.  We got engaged in Chapel Hill in May 2008 and married in Charlotte the following June.  Since then we've been happily living in downtown Raleigh (Historic Oakwood) in a 102-year-old house with our trickster cocker spaniel, Olivia.  We laugh a lot and make up ridiculous songs to sing to Olive.
Josh bought the house in the summer of 2007 and has graciously let me remove any sign that this was ever a bachelor pad -- one Hurricanes and State item at a time!  I love to fix things up, adore antiques and describe my style as vintage, feminine with a twist.
I started this blog to document various projects around our house and general adventures in our life as newlyweds.  With two very similar, very opinionated and very Type-A people living together this is bound to get interesting!
(wedding day in Charlotte, June 20, 2009)

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment