Monday, March 17, 2014

Patience

Hello!  I'm officially now into week 41 and still pregnant.  I've been a pretty happy-go-lucky pregnant lady, but my patience is running out.  I've tried a lot of the old wives tales and nothing has worked.  I have literally walked miles and miles every single day, eaten pineapple to the point it burned my tastebuds off, tried spicy Mexican, spicy Thai, spicy Chinese (all only induced serious heartburn), consumed many glasses of raspberry tea, eggplant parmesan, wheeled mulch all over our yard 9 months pregnant, had my membranes stripped twice, you name it!  I think I'm drawing the line at Castor Oil, that freaks me out a bit.  If you have any new ideas, feel free to send them my way. 

The dreary weather on a Monday only increased my funk, I said a prayer for patience and decided to make myself some chocolate chip pancakes for dinner and serve it up on my fine china.  This may have been my first craving -- better late than never.  Considering Josh doesn't like breakfast at breakfast time, this was dinner for 1 (well 1.5!).  Sorry, babe.  





I am trying to be very, very thankful that the ultrasound today showed a healthy baby boy.  He will be here soon and I know he will be worth the wait.



XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment