Thursday, March 6, 2014

Nursery featured on one of my favorite blogs!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4869207/?claim=wz4gwzfnvbj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
I was so excited to have an email from Julia Ryan this morning asking if she could put some of the pictures of the nursery on her blog.  Naturally, being the gifted photographer she is, she brightened my pictures up and made them look a million times better than my originals.  If you aren't already, make sure you follow along with Julia's fabulous lifestyle blog (formerly known as Pawley's Island Posh) here.

Thanks again for the kind words, Julia!  

XO,
Whit

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your adorable blog via Julia's highlight of your very handsome nursery! Best of luck with the upcoming arrival of your son :)

    ReplyDelete