Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Contrasting Piping

Sometimes when it comes to decorating I feel like I have multiple personalities.  One second I want neutral elegance and the next vivid & funky.  I like TOO many styles.  The majority of my house is a pretty soft palette - not tons of bright colors, so I decided on my screen porch to add some fun splashes of color.

Remember how my bright pink hall bench ended up with some accidental contrasting piping on the back (which I happen to LOVE and wish you could actually see!)?


I decided the screen porch was the place to do some contrasting piping.  My sofa is in the process of being transformed a bit.  I should get my cushions back on Friday and will report back.

In the meantime, here are some of contrasting piping eye candy for you to enjoy.  Do you love it as much as I do?
Antique and Vintage Pieces

love the contrast piping | velvet bolsters


I adore the contrasting piping on this sofa.

love the contrasting piping on this sofa

like the contrast piping and slip covers, but can i pull off white w/ kids? may be a bit too "sharp"




Source: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment