Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bailey & Brandon's Wedding Weekend: Part 1

We spent a week down in Isle of Palms / Charleston for Bailey and Brandon's wedding weekend and it was so much fun.  Lowcountry living is something I could get very used to - although maybe not good for my waist line! I have a million pictures so I'm going to break this into a few posts. I'll also link to my SmugMug for any family and friends who want to see even more pictures from the various events.

Bridesmaids' Luncheon: Old Village Post House, Mt. Pleasant, SC
Hosted by some of our aunts and my mom's close group of friends






The bride, sisters of bride, MOB and nephew of the bride


my aunt Amanda and cousin Katie

the Patterson sisters



Brandon's sister, Erica, and her sweet baby girl Riley


Mom with her friends who hosted the lovely luncheon

See more on SmugMug here: Bailey's Bridesmaids' Luncheon Pics

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment