Sunday, June 15, 2014

Buy Rachel's house!

My best friend, Rachel, is getting her house ready to put on the market.  Before she lists with an agent I told her I'd post a sneak peak here to see if anyone is interested in taking a look.  It is an absolutely gorgeous home with fully renovated kitchen and baths (she renovated the entire house in 2009).  It has plantation shutters and neutral paint throughout.  The home sits on a beautiful and big lot in a prime location on Canterbury.  It has a screened porch, 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms.

Take a look! I think it will sell quickly.



















XO,
Whit

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great home! Did she decorate it herself or did she hire someone? If she hired someone, who? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shana! It is a beautiful home -- she did it herself! She worked as an interior designer before she had a baby. I can ask her if she would be interested in working or if not, I know she has a good friend who worked with her previously who still does it.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful house! It'll sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete