Monday, February 10, 2014

Baby shower kind of weekend

After being in NYC all last week for work, I headed to Charlotte this weekend to help host a baby shower for one of my best friends from high school, Ellen, and then my mom's friends hosted a grandmothers' shower for her and another grandmother-to-be (her older daughter is pregnant and her younger daughter is one of my lifelong besties, Caroline).  Both were full of such fun details!

First up, Ellen's fun shower - she's due with a little girl, Miller Marie Wilson, about a month after me.  Invitations from Charlotte's in Raleigh.



Wilson ladies

Ellen & McRea

Almost 8 months and 7 months

Ellen and her sweet mama

My sweet mom and I

Sunday's "grandmothers' shower" for my mom and one of my "second mom's" was absolutely darling!

The grandmothers-to-be with the moms-to-be (Katie is expecting a girl in mid-April)











XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment