Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekend recap

Josh was off to play golf this morning and I knew he would be gone most of the day.  I told myself I needed to finish a project I'd started and decided to finally finish painting and installing grasscloth wallpaper in my den bookshelves.  I only started it 9 months ago (see original post here)...  Better late, than never!  I am going to make myself complete the projects I've started before even thinking about the nursery design.



I'm happy with how it turned out, but still need to work on the accessories and actual styling of the shelves.

We've had back-to-back weddings the last two weekends - both so fun and celebrating two special couples.  

Last weekend we headed to the Angus Barn to celebrate Ellen & Patrick O'Connor.  Ellen and Josh grew up together.  I snapped one picture of Kathryn and I in between the church and reception.  Such a fun night -- even without the vino. :)

Last night we went to Josh's cousin, Zack's, wedding to his beautiful bride, Robin.  The ceremony was at the Duke Chapel -- so beautiful.  I rocked my bridesmaid's dress from Grayson's wedding.  No real bump yet (week 16) - more looking like I've indulged in too much pizza & beer.  We loved getting to visit with all the Otto extended family.
Josh's other two cousins' darling daughters (their uncle was the groom!) were flower girls.  So sweet and well behaved.
Hope you had a great weekend.

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment