Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blog Book Love

My very favorite blogger has written a book.  If you've met me in the real world, chances are good you've heard me talk about my love for NieNie.  I saw her family on the Today Show in August of 2008, right after she and her handsome Mr. Nielson were in a terrible plane crash (she was burned over 80% of her body).  I followed along daily with her family's postings during her long road to recovery (many nights Josh would wonder why I was crying on the couch!) and then rejoiced when she was finally well enough to continue telling her story.  I guarantee you too will be smitten.  For 3.5 years I've smiled, laughed, cried and loved her and her darling family (4 kids and her miracle, "little peanut," due any day).  In fact, I even sport my "For the love of Nie" t-shirt on my "bad days" to keep things in perspective (dork, I know!).

Stephanie is incredible and so inspiring.      

Check out the digital Preview of my book

Can't wait to read her book on our upcoming va-cay.  Pick it up in bookstores nationwide April 3.

Here was the spread in People last week!
    

XO,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment