Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 wonderful years and counting

I cannot believe that THREE years ago I married my wonderful husband.  

So thankful for the two families that we joined together.

And all the best friends that stood by our side that day and always.

Including the flower dog / dog of honor, Olivia!

Josh- I can't believe that it really does keep getting better and better. Thank you for all the fantastic adventures, laughs and unwavering love.  Cheers to many, many more!  So thankful for the numerous ways God has blessed us and I pray He will continue to do so.

I'm sorry that for your anniversary present I couldn't magically make this cake reappear.


All my love,
Whittles

A few more pictures from last year's anniversary post here.

PS - Wedding pics from the gorgeous weddings we attended the last two weekends coming today!


3 comments:

  1. Your wedding cake is absolutely beautiful! Also in love with the hydrangea wreath on your dog, so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Whit and Josh! Love hearing all about your adventures, and cannot wait to see more of the beautiful home you are creating! Much love to you (and Olivia too) from NYC!

    xoxo,
    mk & Gwynnie

    ReplyDelete